You are Here: Home > About Us > Academic
The following long term courses are offered at NIEPID(Formerly NIMH) Secunderabad and its Regional Centers at New Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata.
1) DVR (MR) (Size:15.4 KB)
2) Diploma in Early childhood Spl.Education (DECSE (MR)) (Size:14.9 KB)
3) D.Ed Special Education (MR) (Size:16.3KB)
4) B.Ed Special Education (MR) (Size:17.2 KB)
5) Postgraduate Diploma in Early Intervention (PGDEI) (Size:17.4 KB)
6) M.Ed Special Education (MR) (Size:16.9 KB)
7) M.Phil in Rehabilitation Psychology (Size:14.5 KB)
Admissions are made on the basis of academic qualifications required and in accordance with the prevailing rules of the Institute and the affiliated Universities. Seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per the Central Government rules.
For further information, Contact :
Asst. Admn. Officer
National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities
(Formerly National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped),
Tel: 040-27751741-45. Fax: 040-27750198
Email : email@example.com